I’m Dr. Aron Choi, and I help ambitious individuals who are exhausted from dealing with their chronic health issues by understanding the true cause of their problem and using individualized therapies that make sense with the goal of long term pain relief and more vitality so you can live a fulfilling life.
Here’s what you can learn on aronchoi.com:
- Strategies for adding lasting health and vitality into your life
- Principles of healthy living, not just the latest fads
- How to go from feeling mediocre to having more energy, feeling sharper, and thriving
- How to live a a rich life that’s right for you
- A holistic, sensible approach to health
My promise to you:
- To deliver quality content that you can apply to your life, and empower you to take charge of your health
- To provide information with integrity
My specialty is human-centered, natural medicine, and I want to help you live your best life—I’m a naturopathic physician.
You are the intersection the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual you. I am trained to look at disease as the results of imbalances in these areas.
I wasn’t one of those kids who dreamed of wearing a white coat, and I didn’t imagine myself in an emergency room or hospital setting. Conventional Western medicine has its place, and my mom has been a pharmacist for over 30 years.
However, I knew that my role in health care would be different.
I watched my grandmother at the end of her life, over-medicated and over-medicalized. She was on so many medications one Thanksgiving that she could barely sit up and was drooling out the side of her mouth—she was a complete zombie.
Her doctors cared, but they just were not well equipped with tools to do more than manage disease or practice heroic medicine.
Helpless can’t begin to describe how I felt.
After the economic meltdown of 2008 and getting laid off two times in 12 months from my online marketing jobs in Silicon Valley, and a quarter-life crisis searching for my way of contributing to the world, I found my way to Bastyr University.
After thousands of hours of clinical training later at Bastyr University, I hope I can help you become the best version of you so you can do the work you were meant to do. Life is just to short to do anything else.
Credentials and Training:
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine, Bastyr University
- B.S. Managerial Economics, University of California, Davis
- Advanced Training in Visceral Manipulation, Barral Institute
- Advanced Homeopathy Training, New England School of Homeopathy
- Naturopathic Family Medicine Internship, Emerald City Clinic under Dr. Molly Niedermeyer, ND